TCF Integration, Residence and Nationality
The TCF IRN is intended for any foreigner over 16 years of age who wishes to validate his or her level of French for :
- an application for French nationality;
- an application for a long-term resident’s card;
- validation of level A1 as part of the OFII citizenship programme.
The test consists of 4 compulsory parts:
- Oral comprehension (15 min) 20 questions
- Written comprehension (20 min) 20 questions
- Written expression (30 min) 3 exercises
- Oral expression (10 min) 3 exercises
No diploma is required to take the tests. However, we can organise preparatory courses to achieve better results.