TEF Integration, Residence and Nationality
Recognised by the Ministry of the Interior, the TEF Integration, Residence and Nationality is intended for any foreigner over 16 years of age who wishes to:
- upgrade their level of French as part of the OFII citizenship course (level A1);
- certify their level of French for an application for a long-term resident’s card (level A2);
- certify their level of French for an application for French nationality (level B1).
The test consists of 4 compulsory parts:
- Written comprehension (30 min) 13 questions
- Oral comprehension (10 min) 17 questions
- Written expression (30 min)
- Oral expression (10 min)
No diploma is required to take the test. However, we can organise preparatory courses to achieve better results.