Alliance Française de La Haye
This protocol is intended to guarantee respect for social distancing and the strictest application of the precautionary principle on the premises of the Alliance française de la Haye (Emmapark 6, 2595 ET Den Haag) to prevent the spread of COVID 19.
These rules apply to all persons present on the premises (staff and students of the Alliance Française de la Haye) and proven non-compliance with this protocol may lead the school management to deny access to the premises to the persons concerned without any condition of compensation for the students.
It is reminded that any person showing symptoms (or close family member showing symptoms) is invited not to visit the premises of the AFLH.
The key principles are :
– Respect for a distance of 1.5 m between everyone,
– the most systematic disinfection of hands as soon as possible,
– Wearing the mask if the distance of 1.5 m cannot be guaranteed.
At the entrance of the building, an indicative ground marking determines the distance of 1.5m.
Hydroalcoholic gel is available in the entrance SAS, staff and students must use it before entering the premises.
The main instructions are posted in the entrance SAS (between the entrance door and the corridor).
In view of the layout of the premises and the inability to guarantee a two-way flow of traffic in accordance with the principle of distance, it is recommended that care be taken not to cross each other in the corridors or on the stairs.
Pupils are asked to go directly to their classrooms after entering the premises, and at the end of the course to leave the building directly.
To ensure that the precautionary principle is respected, staff and students are asked to keep their clothing with them.
– Layout of the Communal Rooms :
– Group classrooms: Rooms 1, 3, 4, 6 are reserved for classes with a maximum of 6 or 7 students per class. In the rooms the tables are placed at a distance of 1.5m, they must not be moved. An indicative floor marking in front of the collective classrooms determines the social distance of 1.5m.
– Individual classrooms : Room 2 is, in order of priority, an examination room (TCF/TEF)/individual class room/administration office.
– Teacher’s room: Room 5 is the teacher’s room.
– Arrangement of the Administration offices :
– In the “Administration” office, each table has a plexiglass wall.
– The layout of the “Exams / Elearning” office does not allow for more than one person to be in the office at the same time, the occupancy is determined in coordination with the occupants.
– A Plexiglas wall has been installed in the Reception area.
– An additional computer workstation has been installed in the Reception area and another in room 2 to allow, if necessary, the administration to work in the AFLH premises in accordance with the principles mentioned in the introduction to this protocol.
– Management of the course in the classroom :
Students must anticipate their arrival at the Alliance Française in order to enter the classroom sequentially and allow the teacher to start on time.
Staff and teachers ensure that classroom doors are open at the beginning and end of the course so that students do not need to touch them.
Students must go directly to their classrooms.
Break times for the different training groups are spaced out to avoid encounters. At break time, students either stay in their seats or leave the building. For those who have to go to the reception desk, they must respect the safety distances and the number of authorized persons.
In case of non-compliance with the protocol, the teacher present in class, on behalf of the school management, may remind the participants of the need to respect the instructions by asking them to take appropriate measures. If the participant refuses to do so, he or she must inform the management, which will take the appropriate decisions.
At the end of the course, teachers and professors must wash their hands when leaving the classroom.
– Concerning the children’s courses :
Children are asked to bring their own equipment for their own use only.
The AFLH can no longer guarantee the provision of a snack, so students are asked to bring their own snacks.
We continue to offer water and syrup in disposable cups.
Waiting in the reception area for parents and carers is no longer possible.
The teachers are responsible for escorting the students to the exit of the building where the parents will be waiting.
General Hygiene Rules
Regular daily and systematic ventilation of the premises (opening of windows, French windows) is required of the staff and the cleaning team (classrooms, office and common areas).
– Wearing the mask
Wearing a mask is not mandatory as long as the safety distance of 1.5m is respected whether for teachers, administration members or students.
The teacher or student who wishes to do so may wear his or her mask.
A hydro-alcoholic gel is available in each classroom as well as a spray and paper towels for cleaning tables and chairs.
The rubbish bins in each classroom are emptied daily.
– Sanitary facilities
– In front of each toilet, a marking on the ground determines the distance of 1.5m.
– A disinfectant gel is available in all the toilets in the building.
– Staff and students are asked to disinfect their hands when entering and leaving the toilets.
– A spray is available in each toilet to clean the toilet seat and handles before and after use.
– Soap and paper towels are always available.
– Coffee/Tea for students
Due to RIVM guidelines, students must bring their own beverages and the AFLH is no longer able to offer this extra group service to students.
– Staff room and kitchen
During lunch breaks or during the day, AFLH staff are asked to ensure that social distancing instructions are respected and that sanitary instructions are strictly adhered to in the use of utensils necessary for life in the community (systematic cleaning of dishes and cutlery).
A daily intensive cleaning of all rooms, toilets, doors, handles, tables is carried out.
In case of fire, the evacuation protocol takes precedence over this protocol.