1. Storage and use of your personal data
The information collected is recorded in a computer file in order to communicate information about the brand and services of the Alliance Française de La Haye. It is intended for the communication department and the courses department of the Alliance Française de La Haye. In accordance with the regulation no. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, you can exercise your right to access and rectify data concerning you by contacting: Alliance Française de La Haye – Référent RGPD [GDPR Advisor], Emmapark 6, 2595 ET – Den Haag and/or by e-mailing email@example.com.
2. Consent and processing of your personal data
a. Storage and process of datas
By checking the required consent box before submitting each form on the www.aflahaye.nl website (“I permit Alliance Française de La Haye to contact me with personalized information about its services. Your personal data will never be shared with any third parties.”). You explicitly permit us to store and process your data in order to let you know about our services.
- An employee of the Alliance Française de La Haye to contact you for any communication purposes (satisfaction surveys, newsletter).
- The courses department to send you personalized information about the organization of the courses.
b. Subcontracting and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The Alliance Française de La Haye, in accordance with its GDPR-specific commitments, guarantees the confidentiality of information provided to its third-party platforms. These solutions take the protection of private data into account from the design stage onwards and do not store targeting data over time, as required by the GDPR. These solutions comply with the terms and conditions as well as the desired confidentiality policies of European Regulation 2016/679.
3. Withdrawal of consent regarding your personal data
a. Right to access your personal data
You have the right to access, modify and/or delete your personal data at any time by contacting our personal data advisor:
- By post: Alliance Française de La Haye – Référent RGPD [GDPR Advisor] – Emmapark 6, 2595 ET Den Haag; accompanied by a copy of your identity document. Ideally by registered post with proof of receipt.
- Electronically, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, accompanied by a copy of your identity document.
- On site at our offices: upon presentation of an identity document. The file manager has a maximum response time of 2 months following the request, whether it has been made by post, electronically or on site. If the request is incomplete (lack of identity document for example), the file manager is entitled to request the missing items: the deadline is then suspended and begins again once these items are provided.
b. Changing your subscriptions
To unsubscribe from all communication from the Alliance Française de La Haye, click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our newsletters or send an e-mail to email@example.com.